The Department of Marketing intends to provide an opportunity to the undergraduates to enhance their knowledge, skills, and attitudes by selecting the specialization in Marketing which is used as an umbrella for many aspects of a company’s brand, advertising, and web content strategies. Further, Marketing is considered one of the most exciting and glamorous professions in the business field. Marketing involves how a service or product is sold. These details can be ascertained by identifying customer needs as the base, investigating how to meet them, and then evaluating the best way to generate profit.
We provide an integrated teaching with research exposure program, within a supportive learning environment, that challenges and inspires today’s students to become the leading marketing professionals of tomorrow: capable, effective, innovative, articulate, responsible global citizens.
We aim to teach so that students can acquire practical, applied knowledge useful throughout their careers. The output of the department’s research makes it a leading player in the world, with a team of globally renowned experts.
Our graduates are not only with a strong understanding of marketing theory and practice but also with personal skills and habits which are essential for success in life: time management, presentation skills, leadership skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
In addition, we facilitate learner / student-centered teaching for application of knowledge in practical marketing entities. Our collaborative research works like both academic and applied ensure the student expertise the ICT application.
- Should be a knowledgeable professional in Marketing
- Understand current day to day issues and analyze it in a useful manner
- Implement and practice research skills in a critical area with the deeper idea
General Intellectual Skills and Capabilities
- To have conceptual, critical and reference thinking
- Capacity to have innovative and creative thinking with originality
- To identify, practice, communicate new knowledge
- To apply modern technologies wherever required
- Enjoy the ideas with courage
- To perform assigned tasks in an orderly manner
- Capacity to lead a group/team
- Practice personal and professional integrity
- Understand the importance of ethical restrictions